Tonia Maria Michaely
- B.A. Communication in Business and Social Contexts - University of Arts, Berlin
- M.Sc. Consumer Affairs, Specialization in Innovation, Technology & Leadership - TU Munich
- Research fellow at LMU Center for Cognitive Neuroscience, PhD fellow at TUM Chair of Consumer Research
- Certified Design Thinking Coach, Hasso-Plattner Institute (HPI), University of Potsdam
- Scrum and agile methods certification by borisgloger
- 2013 - 2015: Experiential Marketing, BMW AG
- 2015 - 2019: Manager, Deloitte Digital GmbH
- Since 2019: Munich Leadership Group
What I do:
I support leaders and interdisciplinary teams of business and technology strategists, designers and developers in the realm of innovation, digital strategy, (business model) innovation & venturing as well as customer experience.
- Design researcher - exploring human experience and behavior with empathy - from ethnographic interviews to the analysis of large-scale quantitative data sets to uncover underlying patterns, needs and desires, both on- and offline.
- Transformation agent - enabling leadership across industries to make effective use of human-centered design and innovation tools to support them in designing their digital strategy and mastering their transformation journeys.
- Storyteller - distilling and translating insights and messages into powerful stories of intentionally crafted written, oral, and visual narratives to shift hearts and minds.
- Collaborator - designing and facilitating trainings, workshops and experiential events across silos, disciplines and with creative confidence.
"When I talk to managers, I get the feeling that they are important.
When I talk to leaders, I get the feeling that I am important."