- Studies in Business Administration (MSc University Luigi Bocconi, Milan, Italy), in Organizational Psychology (MA University La Cattolica, Milan, Italy), and in Developmental Psychology (BA University La Cattolica, Milan, Italy)
- Certified Psychologist, Italy
- Professional Experience in FMCG industry as CFO and in a variety of sectors as Management Consultant including FMCG, Industrial Manufacturing, Food Service, Health and Pharmaceutical, Fashion
- Experience in leading teams as an executive and in running in-house projects
- ICF certified coach
- Additional training in Program for Executive Development (IMD – Lausanne), Systemic Team Coaching (AoEC, London), Immunity to change (Minds at works, Boston, MET), Shadow coaching (Donna Karlin, Canada)
Focus of consulting and training work
- Supporting Team leaders and their teams in change processes
- Design and facilitation of Leadership development programs
- Executive coaching
- Executive assessments
- Work in partnership with professional artists to support organizations and teams to innovate and transform themselves (i.e. Graphic facilitator, Orchestra conductor, Actors and Directors)
- Creativity and exploration are my mantra and I encourage others to pursue them as much as possible in their life and in their jobs
- Efficiency is enemy of excellence: you must do it, re-do it, do it again without measuring any return on investment
- Leadership is about being passionate and crazy to dare your dreams and open new paths although nobody else is supporting your vision. A leader must gain collective efforts to bring the dream to become a reality; he needs to have others inspired and trustful enough to believe and act to make things become true.
- Don’t try to invest all your energy in improving your weaknesses; you won’t get major results. Find a job where your spikes are crucial and keep your flaws within an “acceptable” level.