- B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) degree in Psychology, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
- B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) minor degree in Accounting, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
- M.A. (Master of Arts) degree in Organizational Leadership, University of the Rockies
- Owner of L & L Consulting, LLC - Strategic Leadership Coach and Organizational Consultant
- Assessor with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Certified executive coach with the Center for Creative Leadership
- Moderator for Apollo Professional Development Group
- Former Finance Manager with Cameron/Butcher Commercial Real Estate Company
- Previous stockbroker with Merrill Lynch
Focus of consulting and training work
- Leadership development and empowerment across all levels of employees from front-line supervisor to CEO.
- Facilitator of leadership programs; teaching, training, and implementation.
- Assessor for agencies across the U. S. government. Evaluating iŶdividuals’ core competencies and leadership skills in order to further their careers.
- Executive coaching across industries.
- Providing Assessment feedback to include a variety of Benchmark 360’s, personality, conflict resolution, change style and influence.
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.” ~ John Quincy Adams
- “One’s Philosophy is not best expressed in words; It is expressed in the choices one makes…And the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt