Dr. Paul Schürmann
- Studies in psychology and business administration in Münster and Munich, Germany
- Ph.D. dissertation on “Changing Social Values and Consumer Behavior”
- Professional experience in market research and at two Munich-based consulting firms
- Additional training in transactional analysis and NLP (Master Practitioner)
- Licensed facilitator for MBTI®, StrengthsFinder®, HDI® and DISG®
- 1994-2007 Managing Partner at SHS Business Consultants in Munich
- Since 2008: Managing Partner (CFO) at Munich Leadership Group
Focus of consulting and training work
- Leadership training in the context of integrated executive development programs
- Self-development training programs
- Team development for work and project teams
- “Train the trainer” seminars
- Executive coaching
- Designing change processes for organizations
A few useful principles
On professionalism …
Set your standards high and keep them high!
On change …
To get new answers, you have to ask new questions.
On not losing touch with reality …
the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
the courage to change the things I can, and
the wisdom to know the difference.
On personal responsibility …
You are responsible for the things you did not do when you would have been the right person to do them.
On personality …
The key to a successful personal and professional life is to always be yourself rather than what others expect you to be.