- Diploma in Labour Economics and Industrial Relations, Istanbul University, Istanbul Turkey
- Master’s Degree on Human Resources Management, Marmara University, Istanbul Turkey
- Thesis on “factors affecting transfer of adult education to work environment in companies”
- Experienced leadership trainer & facilitator, learning & development and talent project leader
- Designing and providing leadership trainings as Facilitator, Academy Leader, European Head of Onboarding Programmes, Head of Leadership Trainings and Head of Learning and Development roles.
- Vast experience in project management, working together with different teams and cultures and leading multi-cultural groups
- Passionate HR consultant, trainer, facilitator and professional coach (CPCC, ACC)
Focus of consulting and training work
- Leadership Skills
- Leadership Coaching and Mentoring
- Communication Skills
- Personal & Corporate Values
- Management Trainee (MT) Programs
- Leadership Development Programs
- Competency Studies
- Assessment & Development Center
- Human Resources Training Management Systems
- Corporate Academy Establishment
- “If you change, your effect changes; once your effect changes the world changes”
- I know that every individual or organization has some part of their life lost in dead ends created by themselves. As years pass, when the life of opportunities is long past, an album of “if only”s is all that remains.
- This is why I dedicated myself to development. To ensure that “if only”s are no longer part of our lives, to have the pride of self-made choices. In this journey I see my role as the co-captain of your ship that takes you to the place you want to be, to help you say “I did it my way”, as Frank Sinatra sang in the song.