- Master and bachelor degree of business administration
- Master degree in consulting, Ashridge Business School and Middlesex University
- British Psychological Society Qualification, Levels A & B
- More than ten years of experience as a consultant and executive coach in various sectors
- Facilitator of large group events, board meetings and team development sessions
Focus of consulting and training work
- Leadership Development
- High Performance Teamwork
- Culture Change
- Coaching Skills
- My passion is to support individuals, teams and organizational development.
- I believe that one of the most effective interventions is to support leaders to develop a deeper awareness of their own patterns and behaviors, in the service of developing their own leadership capability and resilience. My clients say I particularly excel at co-creating with them a safe and stimulating space for them to work at a deep level.